Weeeheee I am teaching a class in two session at the InkPad in New York City in October and November- here is the scoop
Über*Media Layered Backgrounds
Join Nathalie for this 2-night class where you’ll learn some of her best techniques for backgrounds, layering and more!
You’ll go home with a pocket book über-full of ideas filled with your own work.
Learn about the unique features and possibilities of acrylic paints, wax bars, ink blocks and other media, making this class a true mixed-media experience!
$90. *Please note, this is a 2-part class and will meet on two separate evenings.
Required Supply List
- Acrylic Paint (8-12 colors, including black & white)
- Watercolor Paper I recommend: Canson XL 11 x 15 – 140 lbs – bring at least 5 pages (but more is great too – how much you do is up to you)
- Old Credit card /or plastic card that size
- Clear Embossing Enamel or UTEE
- Bristle Paintbrush (1 medium flat)
- Paper Plate or paint palette
- Container for Water
- Baby Wipes
- Rag/Paper Towel
- Tapestry Needle
- Awl or Paper Piercer
- Seam Binding Ribbon – natural color white/egg white preferrable
- Heavy Gloss Gel Medium – prefer Liquitex
- Craft Mat
- Gesso (white) – we won’t need that much
- Cosmetic Wedge Sponges
- Bone Folder
- Favorite Stencils
- Magazine (fashion would be best)
||Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 7:00 pm to 9:30 pmTue, Nov 12, 2013 at 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm
||Intermediate to Advanced.
There is only limited space Please call the Ink Pad to register for classes.
I would love to see you there