Are you ready for the 1st of the Second Round of Whatevers? If you missed what the Whatevers is all about or want to see all the past photos and takes…check it out here.
Here is my take:
In a wicked and not understandable way, Elizabeth and Matthew had decided to live a miserable life. You’d never see them smile, always clinged to each other with an aura of tragedy and hard to grasp sadness. And in a weird and very brain twisted way…this choice made them life a very happy and fulfilled live together.
When I saw this picture of the siblings and how sad they looked , this journaling came instantly in my mind. And as you know from the first round of the Whatevers – I like to give my Whatevers a dark twist- LOL- so here we go again.
I used Liquitex Acrylic Paints, Liquitex Spraypaints and Markers on this art journal page as well as my Stencil Girl- What’ s The Point Stencil and Jessica Sporns Cascading Leaves Stencil. I love white colored journaling and in order to make this work, I usually journal first with a black marker and then go over with a white marker.
And here is the photo of this month’s Whatever for you:
Here is how it works
- Vicki, Cat, Cuchy (Carmen), Martha and I and I have made a one-year commitment to each other and picked twelve photos with Whatevers whom we will give a story.
- Every month – if possible always on the 15th – each of us will do a post with an individual story that goes along for us with the same photo.
- If you want you can play along and we will have the photo for you to download and show us your version of The Whatevers. The photo will be posted at the end of our blogposts- not on Facebook!
- There is no rules to the story itself- it can be funny, sad, uplifting, breathtaking- WHATEVER
- There is no rules on the length or the form of the story- it can be a short sentence, an essay, a poem or a soap opera – WHATEVER
- There is no rules on the artform you choose – it can be a scrapbook layout, an altered art project, an artjournal page – WHATEVER
- Here is a rule though: if you take the photo you have to link back to us and show us your story.
- These pictures are from our personal stash and are for personal use for you only! If you want to use them for a publication whether a book or magazine in print or digital form please ask for permission!
- If you want to participate we’ll have a linky list for each Whatever Post.
- You can also join our The Whatevers -Facebook Page
Trackback from your site.